Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Cousin Grant (by Nickolas)

I had fun with my cousin Grant in Kentucky this past weekend. When I was supposed to be napping, I peaked out the window and watched as he took daddy and Uncle David on in a golf contest. I then took my nap like a good boy and when I woke up, the sky had cleared and I ventured down the drive to play with Grant and watch him beat mommy in a tennis game on the Wii (Nintendo). While Grant beat mommy and daddy over and over again, I roamed around the house with Uncle David and he pulled out all sorts of toys for me including a fishing rod and golf club. Grant was also kind to let me climb on and play with his toys including his jungle gym. Perhaps someday I'll have one to myself although the one at the park is pretty fun, too.

A game of "I'm going to catch my big cousin"


"THIS is how you do it."

Golf club - check; Fishing rod - check; now, what did I do with my 12 gauge?

Next time, hopefully, I'll be big enough to play.

The agony of defeat (left), the glory of victory (right).
Membership in the winner's circle has its benefits.