Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fun with my Nana (by Nickolas)

I had fun with my Nana Jean this past weekend. The weather was pleasant and we had lots of fun outside looking at her garden, watching birds (even a Cardinal!), carrying me for walks around the yard, and playing on the swing. I also enjoyed her chicken stew. I had even more fun running around her house, pulling books off the shelves, clanking on anything that made noise, and taking the liberty to empty and relocate every single trash can in all of the rooms of the house for her.

Earning my keep with ensuring all trash cans are where I think they should be.



I'd rather swing with Nana.

Hehe, I'm up high!


That is a lovely Fringe Tree, Nana. I came at the perfect time to see it bloom.


That way, please. I must see what is going on over there.