Nickolas opened his Christmas presents from Santa on Christmas Eve and daddy arrived just in time after being snowed out for a day (Nickolas and mommy were snowed out of WI for 3 days!). Eventually, we were all in one spot and enjoyed Grandma Julie's cooking and sharing gifts. Overall, Dan and Aimee had a relaxing time while Nickolas played with his uncles and grandparents by sleeping in. The weather didn't quite cooperate to play in the snow -- either it was below zero or the snow melted with random rainstorms and later turned to ice. Perfect sleeping-in weather to say the least.
I hope Santa realized I'm in Wisconsin.
PRESENTS!
Daddy helping me open up a new toy car. Love it!
Grandma had a beautiful baptismal gown made for Nickolas's baby sister and future grandkids from the material of Great-Grandma Felicia's wedding dress she wore in 1946. Mommy was quite shocked and touched.
Four-man acoustical jam with Nickolas's new instruments. Who knew daddy could play the harmonica?
Uncle David looking Totally '80s in his Rayban sunglasses and Polo.
I was a good boy for Santa.