Monday, April 7, 2008

Food

Our cousins from afar have practically turned their blog into a cooking blog. Darn Olivia and her creativity and talent in the kitchen. I'm going to have to visit and take some lessons from her. Then, Dan can have the luxury of coming home from work to an ever so delectable meal...

SO, in the meantime, this is my post - one and only - sampling my attempt at cuisine. I baked chicken in olive oil with a touch of saffron. I then made some basmati rice focusing on the ever so tasty tah-dig (or crispy rice from the bottom of the pan that's a real art - http://www.epicurious.com/articlesguides/diningtravel/goingglobal/persian_batmanglij/recipes/food/views/231919 along with some edamame for the veggie since that's what I had on hand.

Even Nickolas enjoyed a little.


Or did he?


Liv - here's my contribution to your cookbook - you know, the one you're going to put together for me that I can understand and follow.