

Nickolas ventured to the National Building Museum today for a fun day of crawling in the vast atrium (see large photo above of him crawling next to Dan) and playing with large blocks. We attempted to build an arch, but Nickolas was more interested in going uncomfortably close to the water fountain. Mommy turned into the keystone of the arch and we; therefore, did not complete it (below). We were so close.
In addition to the exhibits, the museum is now more kid-friendly than ever before. The museum also offers birthday parties for children ages 3 and up. I think it's safe to say we know where Nickolas's 3rd birthday party will be. It's his mommy's all-time favorite museum. Even more fun is the gift shop/book store, which is one of the best in the city.
http://www.nbm.org/
Arch of Triumph?
Where shall I crawl to next?

Perhaps I should learn to walk first before I begin to design and build.