One year has passed since that snowy day last February when Nickolas Julian arrived (see first blog entry - http://weechitlin.blogspot.com/2007/08/blog-post-alpha.html). Both Dan and Aimee were sentimental today (and off of work today, thanks to President's Day); however, Nickolas just had fun playing with all of his new toys and books.
On Nickolas's birthday-eve, we threw him a small party with a handful of friends in our apartment and had such a wonderful time celebrating this joyous occasion. Nickolas's friends Bryce and Greta joined in on the fun, too. Nickolas enjoyed a fantastic vanilla cake with buttercream vanilla frosting from CakeLove down the street as well as an assorted varriety of appetizers including meatballs, taco dip and chips, chex mix, cheeses, and veggies with dip.
On Nickolas's birthday-eve, we threw him a small party with a handful of friends in our apartment and had such a wonderful time celebrating this joyous occasion. Nickolas's friends Bryce and Greta joined in on the fun, too. Nickolas enjoyed a fantastic vanilla cake with buttercream vanilla frosting from CakeLove down the street as well as an assorted varriety of appetizers including meatballs, taco dip and chips, chex mix, cheeses, and veggies with dip.
I can play with the big boys now that I'm 1.
Greta's taking a break from the fun.
Break time from the play pit.
I know it's time for a bath, but I don't want my party to end!