Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Eventful day for Nick



Today was Nickolas' 6-month Pediatrician appointment. He received 3 shots and I, I mean, we cried. Usually Dan stays with him for the shots, but I had to today. It had to have hurt with how red he turned followed by a delayed cry. However, after a three-hour nap, I think he got over it. He weighs in at a whopping 14 pounds 13 ounces, which puts him in the 10th percentile in weight. He truly is a wee one. Otherwise, his height it at the 25th percentile and his head measures in at the 60th percentile! I believe large noggins run on his daddy's side, but I could be wrong. Next up are fruits and veggies for Nickolas to add with his rice cereal. The cereal is going well for the most part, but I think he's ready for some variety and flavor.

Here's a picture as we prepared for his big appointment last night and him opening wide trying to pack those ounces on.